18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
Conference Program for the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer in Yokohama, Japan
Download PDF of the Conference Program: Click Here.
Onsite Conference Program Addendum (17/10/2017): Click Here.
Download PDF of the Abstract Book: Click Here.
Financial Disclosure Summary (PDF): Click Here.Presentation Date(s):
- Oct 15 - 18, 2017
- Total Presentations: 2295
October 14 Sat
Oct 14 Sunday
October 15 Sun
Oct 15 Monday
October 16 Mon
Oct 16 Tuesday
October 17 Tue
Oct 17 Wednesday
October 18 Wed
MS 06 - Combined Modality Treatment for Thymic and Pleural Malignancy
- 15:45 - 17:30
- Location: F201 + F202 (Annex Hall)
- Type: Mini Symposium
- Track: Thymic Malignancies/Esophageal Cancer/Other Thoracic Malignancies
- Moderators:Oscar Arrieta, Scott Swanson
MS 06.02 - Is There a Role for Minimally Invasive Surgery in Locally Advanced Thymic Tumors?
16:00 - 16:15 | Presenter: Wentao Fang | Author(s): Z. Gu
P2.16 - Surgery
- 09:30 - 16:00
- Location: Exhibit Hall (Hall B + C)
- Type: Poster Session with Presenters Present
- Track: Surgery
P2.16-018 - Phrenic Nerve Injury After Lung Surgery: An Underestimated Problem
09:30 - 09:30 | Presenter: Luigi Ventura | Author(s): W. Zhao, T. Chen, Z. Wang, J. Feng, C. Ji, Wentao Fang